Software Testing is essential part of all Software Application Development. Software Testing builds confidence in Software and ensure application is Defect free. Each company invest sufficent amount for Testing to win trust of Clients. Software Testing is the one area where lot of IT jobs.
Why we learn Software Testing:
i. Easy to get job in IT industries in Software Testing
ii. No coding Knowledge required
iii. High number of Jobs
iv. Job nature is analytical so its very intresting profile
v. Jobs in various domains so you can easily get in desired industries( Health, Benefits, Automotive, Telecom and Education)
Techie Solutions started training programme to train professionals and help them to get job in reputed Companies. Techie Solutions training programme comprises with Testing Concepts as well as exposure of various Domains.
Software Testing Training (Manual, Automation and QTP)
Software Testing Training (Manual, Automation and QTP) with exposure various Automation and Testing Tools. Our training module covers various domain Banking, Health and Welfare, Electronics, Automobile and Telecom.
Salient Features of Techie’s Software Testing Module
· Gives you expertise level in Software Testing.
· Fully job oriented training module.
· Nominal Price (50% of Market Price).
· Offer to work on live projects.
· Guideline for professional resumes writing and Interview preparations.
· Special classes for Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal to Crack written exams.
· Full Support till Job Offer.
· Provide sufficient training to Crack ISTQB.
· Unlimited Practice Sessions.
· Special classes on Domain Specific Projects.
· Internship Training for all college level students on Live Project (Diploma, Graduate and Post Graduation)
· Online Training facility is also available.
After successful completion of Techie Solutions software testing module trainee will be able to
- Plan and apply appropriate level of testing with the context of a software development application to the satisfaction of its beneficiary.
- Design specific and sufficient test cases to ensure coverage and tractability to requirements.
- Use problem reporting techniques metrics and testing status reports to communicate testing results to colleagues and end users.
- Select and apply testing modules, process and practices appropriate for the SDLC of a project.
- Apply principles and practices of test driven development to improve testing and QA process and minimize testing time
- Able to use bug reporting tools like JIRA, BUGZILA, HPQC and many tools. Also trainee will manage pending task and estimate team task etc.
To join contact us or also feel free to write us on email@example.com.